Friday, September 26, 2014

Don't Be Afraid of Cemeteries

One of my favorite activities is to visit cemeteries. With my job and being a mom, I don't go very often, but I've dragged my sister to about 5 cemeteries in the Pittsburgh area. Very few of our relatives have headstones. But when we do find one, it's a beautiful moment.

For those of you who also love cemeteries and Pittsburgh, you have to check out this blog: Pittsburgh Cemeteries | The Art and Architecture of Death. There are photos of headstones from cemeteries located all over the Pittsburgh area, with new images added almost every day. I love this site!

If you have any questions about your family history, please contact me. I could spend all day digging for answers, so I'd love to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a genealogy problem or need guidance on where to search next? Send me a message if you'd like me to help!