Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Love of Genealogy = Love of History

My Dad loves history. He reads a lot about historical figures and events and can rattle off all kinds of facts about almost any topic. One of my younger sisters was a history major. Was I a fan of history in school? Not so much.

But I love genealogy and research and could spend all day digging through newspapers, records and books. So it may have taken me a while to appreciate it, but I must be a history nut, too. It must be in my blood!

If you need any help with your family history, particularly in the Pittsburgh area, let me know. I'd thoroughly enjoy it and would be honored to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a genealogy problem or need guidance on where to search next? Send me a message if you'd like me to help!